Any girl notice at least once their skin rough, usually it happens slowly but when you notice it is time to stop all the makeup and all the covering layers because your skin is begging you for the opposite. Even though your skin works on itself, it needs your help to remove all the dead skin. It is time for self-care and some scrubbing to find healthy skin under all that accumulate particles dirt.
No matter if you have skin problems like acne, dry skin, or oily skin you need to exfoliate your face. The scrubbing helps you to:
- Exfoliate will make your skin smooth, removing any rough, bumpy texture
- It will improve the look of dull, uneven skin tone
- It even will diminish the look of lines and wrinkles.
- You should know that it makes your skin look and feel firmer
- Refresh your skin, making you feel younger and clean.
- You will see your skin shine, all the dead skin can make you look darker than you are and tired; once you finish the scrubbing, you’ll be brighter than before (Inside and out).
Let’s forget about the laziness and take note:
First of all, you need to remove all the makeup, it can be done with micellar water and cotton pads, wash your face with warm water and soft soap. It will help you to open your pores and set free the barriers between your face impurities and the product. You should know that not all kind of soaps works with your skin type.
The Second step is; dry the skin but not completely, the humidity will help you to spread the scrub all over your face without hurt you. You need to be aware of your skin, if it looks redder than it should be or it burns, stops immediately. Leave the product for around 15 minutes.
The Third step is; wash your skin softly removing all “The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution” In this case, or any scrub that you used. In the case of the Ordinary Peeling Solution, you may not notice right away the feeling of cleanliness, but you will. The AHA and the BHA work along to give you although you won’t actually see your skin exfoliating, you’ll soon see (and feel) the smoother, younger-looking skin.
Fourth and not less important; remember moisturized, you just take off your face certain oils, altogether with the impurities, and you need to put back some of it to complete the skincare routine smoothly.
Please, avoid these things:
- Don’t scrub too hard, the skin face is really delicate, even though you don’t notice. You can scrub as it is your back skin. For the same reason that you don’t use the same body soap and moisture cream in your face.
- Don’t do it every day, your skin only needs a bit of help. If you scrub every day you’ll notice and feel your face to dry, burn and damage, do it only once a week.
- Start a new treatment without seeing a specialist, every type of skin is different, let a professional see what kind of skin you have? Before doing anything.
THE ORDINARY AHA 30% + BHA 2% PEELING SOLUTION
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution is a water-based exfoliating mask with alpha & beta hydroxy acids. This treatment exfoliates at multiple levels in the skin to fight acne & restore an even, radiant tone.
It also smooths the skin’s texture & reduces the look of fine lines with regular use. Glycolic, lactic, tartaric, & citric acids: alpha-hydroxy acids that exfoliate the skin’s top layers for a brighter, more radiant look Apply a small amount to clean, dry skin. Leave the mask on for no more than 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
This combined 32% AHA/BHA solution offers deeper exfoliation to help fight visible blemishes and for improved skin radiance. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture & reduces the look of fine lines with continued use.